Terms and Conditions
Private Dining Graduation Offer
Host a private dining GRADUATION party between May 1st and June 30th, and the party will receive a 10% discount on food ONLY.
- Proof of graduation must be shown to manager the day of the event in order to obtain promotion (diploma, diploma holder, cap, gown, student ID, etc.).
- The private dining event must take place between May 1st and June 30th, 2014.
- Minimum of 15 entrees.
- 10% discount on food only (alcohol excluded), valid ONLY on contracted private dining events. Discount will be given day of the event.
- The discount applies to business booked between April 2nd and June 30, 2014. Any business booked prior to April 2nd, 2014 will NOT be eligible for this incentive.
- Service charge will be applied to the original amount owing (pre 10% discount).
- Prices do not include Banquet Fee, applicable sales taxes, or a discretionary gratuity for your service staff.
- LSC points cannot be earned in conjunction with discounted or promotional group menus, with any other special group offer, employee discount or any other designated offer, discount, incentive promotion or dollar-off, limited time promotion.
*Offer not valid with any other discounts, Management reserves all rights, Group Contract Terms & Conditions will apply.