|Morton's The Steakhouse in Fort Lauderdale is located in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale, just one block from the famous Las Olas Blvd. shopping district. The rich mahogany, crisp linens, superior service and delicious food prepared to perfection create an experience you won't soon forget. The upscale steakhouse offers Power Hour seven days a week in its Bar 12-21 from 5pm - close with special pricing on select beverages and $7 Bar Bites. Every detail, from the succulent steaks and seafood and vast wine selections to the seamless service, makes Morton's the classic dining experience. Valet parking is available. For reservations, please call 954-467-9720.|
500 East Broward Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 5pm - 10pm
Friday - Saturday 5pm - 11pm
Sunday 5pm - 10pm
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10pm
Friday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11pm
Sunday 5pm - 10pm
Olga Birilo, General Manager
Daphne Glidden, Sales & Event Manager
Olga Biryla, Morton's Sommelier
Private Dining Rooms
Available to private parties for breakfast, lunch and dinner
View More Information
Nearby Morton's Locations:
Boca Raton | Coral Gables | Miami | North Miami Beach | Palm Beach
View Larger Map
Nearby Landmarks & Additional Information
- Corner of Broward Blvd & Federal Hwy (US 1)
- Morton's The Steakhouse is ideally situated in the heart of Fort Lauderdale's vibrant downtown, just one block north of trendy Las Olas Boulevard and surrounded by the city's gleaming office buildings.
- Just one mile from the Broward Center for the Performing Arts and the Parker Playhouse.
- Morton's is the perfect choice for dinner before and after a show. With its convenient location adjacent to the Henry E. Kinney Tunnel on U.S.1.
- A five-minute drive from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and less than three miles from the Broward County Convention Center.
- Construction detour from Sunday Thursday after 9pm from Broward Boulevard: Go to 3rd Avenue and go south to 2nd St. and go east. Turn left at the Camden apartments, drive to end of the road and Morton's complimentary valet will be on the right.